It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find the best library databases for your research.
The CCOHS Academic Support Program (ASP) is a tool to educate students about environmental and occupational health and safety. The program includes MSDS/FTSS, CHEMINFO, RTECS®, and OSH References (Canadiana, CISILO, HSELINE, OSHLINE®, NIOSHTIC®, NIOSHTIC-2) as well as several free resources. Topics include occupational hygiene, hazardous substances, WHMIS, toxicology, hazard communication, and medicine/nursing.
It is normally acceptable to:
- search, view, retrieve, and display content for non-commercial personal, instructional, or academic research needs
- save, print, or make copies of reasonable amounts or parts of the resources (such as individual journal articles) for non-commercial personal use
- share content with other current Cambrian students, faculty, and staff
post links to specific content in such a way that it is available only to other authorized users
It is normally NOT acceptable to:
- sell or re-distribute content, or provide access to someone outside of the college community, such as an employer
- share content with people other than current Seneca students, faculty, and staff
post actual content or articles to Web sites or listservs, private (e.g., a corporate Intranet) or public
- modify or alter the content of licensed resources in any way
- engage in systematic or substantial printing, copying, or downloading of content (entire journal issues, books, etc.)