Cambrian Library has 5 printer/copier/scanner all-in-one units for student use.
Printing to Library Printers
Printers in the Library are set to use “follow me” printing with release stations. This means that you print to the “Library Printers” printer in the Windows or on the Macs and then release your job on the Library printer of your choice.
1. Print your job as usual selecting the “Library Printers” printer in the print applications
2. Go to the printer of your choice
3. Provide your network credentials at the printer either by entering your network username and password or by swiping your student card at the card reader on the printer.
4. Your current active print jobs will be presented on the display of the printer you are using. Select any jobs you want to print, and hit “Print”.
5. Any print jobs you do not print will remain in the list for 2 hours from the time they were first sent to the printer. You can print these jobs anytime within that 2 hour period from any printer in the Library.
Making Copies in the Library
Copiers in the Library require authentication before they can be used to copy documents.
1. Go to the copier of your choice
2. Provide your network credentials at the copier either by entering your network username and password or by swiping your student card at the card reader on the printer.
3. If the copier is not displaying a sign on screen you can either just swipe your card OR you can press the “Home” icon and then select “Papercut”. This will display the sign on the screen.
4. Select “Device Functions” on the display
5. Use the Copier functions as provided.
Scanning on Library Printers
When in "Device Functions", select the Scan icon and either insert your USB drive to save the scanned document or enter your email to send the document to yourself.
Winter semester hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
*The Library will be closed Monday, February 20th, 2017 for Family Day
What are some of the ways you can use less paper? Check out our paperless tips here: